Wyse Industrial Carts
We started our business in 1997 with an idea for a safety feature. The inspiration came from an injury that a family member received while delivering groceries for a foodservice company. The hand truck he was using needed a better braking system. After many hours at a workbench, Wyse Industrial Carts was formed.
Safety is still the number one reason we do what we do. Workers that perform tasks without injuries can be of service longer, and enjoy a healthier retirement. We’re proud to say that our business is family owned and operated, and we’ll continue to do our best to offer long lasting equipment for years to come.
There Is A Difference In Material Handling Products.
- Pride in quality & workmanship that is second to none.
- Years of research and development that lead to the design of our Patented hand truck braking system.
- All braces and frames are made of high strength extruded aluminum.
- Crossbars are complete 4 sided tubing with ribbed sidewalls for superior strength.
- Crossbars are attached to the frame with 4 Aircraft Grade Rivets.
- Nose Plates are made of non-cracking, High Strength extruded Aluminum.
- Wheel bearing load ratings: Dynamic (Cr) = 2,019 lbf. (9,380 N) Static (Cor) = 1,131 lbf. (5,030 N).
- We offer high performance 600 lb. High Capacity Wheels that have an extremely low rolling resistance.
- Low cost shipping anywhere in the U.S.A. and Canada via UPS.
- At Wyse Industrial Carts, quality is not an afterthought, it is integrated into each and every cart we assemble. Every cart that bears the name, "Wyse Industrial Carts" represents the company.
Thank you for your interest in our products.