- Range 83"-110"
- Heavy Duty Coil Spring
- Heavy Duty Drive Gear & Locking System
- High Tensile Strength Aluminum Foot with Fitted High Friction Rubber Foot Pad
- 5" x 3.5" Foot For Added Surface Area
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- No Hydraulics
- Built for the Long Haul
- Pressure Can Be Preset to Prevent Holes in Roof of Trailer
- Gear Driven Means No Problems In Freezer
- The Wings & Clamps You Already Have May Fit Our Bar
- Gear System Estimated To Last 5-10 Yrs.
- If Bar Gets Bent You Will Be Able To Convert Drive System Into New Bar In 5 Minutes
- UHMW Tape On Back Of Gear System To Act As Slide & Prevent Metal From Wearing Out
- You Will Be Able To Maintain This Bar, Not Throw It Away
- 5 Yr. Warranty On Drive System Under Normal Use
In a fast paced warehouse operation it's not uncommon for a towmotor operator to bump a load bar hard enough to bend it. Our commercial load bars can be rebuilt in just a few minutes and back working as smoothly as a new unit.
This video shows how to adjust our cargo load bar to fit the semi-trailer's height (or width). Use the adjustable length end of the load bar to change the overall length to within one to two inches of the trailer's walls. Then rotate the ratchet handle clockwise to make contact with both surfaces. Using the sound of the ratchet, we recommend 6 "clicks", after the load bar pads make contact with both surfaces. Six clicks will build a pressure around 205 lbs. that will keep the load bar in place and stabilize your cargo.
To remove the load bar, place additional clockwise pressure to the ratchet handle so you can hold down the small J-lever. This releases the internal ratchet's pawl, letting you now slowly move the ratchet handle counter-clockwise to release pressure. Hold on to the ratchet handle as you release that 200+ lbs. of pressure the load bar created on the semi-trailer's wall.